Friday, May 24, 2013

Measure Less, Live More

Journal entry for today… Losing the rest of the weight...

I am trying a new “diet”… Although, I know that dieting isn’t good or right. It is a lifestyle change. It is all part of creating a Lifestyle by Design. I am conscious of the difference and that is all part of my own personalized plan. We don’t have to blindly follow anyone or anything. We can tailor it to suit us personally. So, it’s a healthy option and seems to be working. Let me know if you want to do it with me.

I believe in getting better with age. That is my goal and I honestly feel that I am. I love getting older and celebrate every birthday with fervor! The last four years have been a great journey. I am in the best place of my life. It is pretty great.... I am grateful for where I am, what I have and for the people around me... and it is only getting better and better... but, I am always looking at my life and ways to improve, grow and stretch. I will never stop the personal development... 

I hit a little bump here recently and am getting back to me… Setting my intentions and keeping it real.. We always just need to keep checking back in… It’s when we get caught up with life and the hustle and bustle that we loose ourselves.. and track of time. It is amazing how so much time can pass by without us being conscious of it. All part of being present and living in the moment: intentionally. I have lost a lot of weight in the last few years… As like with many of you.. I have gained some back with all of the stress and transition happening in my life. I refuse to beat myself up about it…or purchase larger clothes  … Snug is a sign of changes that need to happen.. It is what it is and I am shifting back to happy and healthy…. Mind, body and soul. I just need to get back to me. I am ramped back up! Lost 10 pounds of what I gained over the last year and moving forward to get back on track.

I am committed to myself to lose not only what I gained back, but the rest of what I was aiming to lose to begin with. I will reach my final goal weight in 2013: for ME.

Running again and loving it! My knee is cooperating so far
J A marathon is still on my bucketlist. I did not erase it with my injury… I just put in on hold….

I know this is an issue for so many. I am on this journey too. If anyone wants to join me for a run or any other kind of training/exercising… bike rides up here in and around the city… so many places to ride. So, I will have some issues to work through. But, if I can do it… So can you… 

I know how to lose weight and will. If any of you are struggling with this you can message me and I can connect you with whatever support you need. Just keeping it real and keeping my goals up front and present. Back to Me… and I hope that you find your way back to you too….

On that note... I am going out for a hike...


Kimberly R Lifestyle by Design 
Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment