Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What the heck am I doing with my brand anyway? It's My Journey.....


I've Got to Be Uniquely ME!
&
I Want YOU to Be Uniquely YOU!

My journey over the last 8-12 months was really about finding my passion... or current passion :-) and panning out where I wanted to land with my business and brand. I have followed many paths to figure out where I want my final destination to be... Quiet introspection is not the spot that I am most comfortable. It was a necessary place for me to sit and map out my journey.

What are my gifts and what feeds my soul?

and this is where I am at...  If it's not fun or doesn't feed my soul - I'm not doing it anymore.

People keep asking me what I'm doing and trying to figure out my brand... :-) They want to support me... They just need to figure out what it is that I am doing to be able to do that :-) I get it... I didn't want to be in a box, because I wasn't ready to commit. It didn't feel right and it took a bit to find the right fit, that was and is Uniquely Me.

Some of my supporters were frustrated. I needed to play with some trial and error to come to the place where I sit today: completely solid with my forward movement.

It's about taking my ideas and concepts and creating a clear vision to share... 
Sometimes that takes some variations before 
the final product is solid...

I don't want my journey to be anyone else's vision or design. I have been shifting my paradigms and creating my Lifestyle by Design my entire life... All of my passions have been consistently present and my life has come full circle... The work, research, experience, education and life journeys are all coming into play in a BIG way. I am incorporating a lifetime into a passion that I can share and be of service to my community and self at the same time. <3

I use my experiences and my journey to help my clients find the true path that is uniquely theirs. It's not just about self-realization. It is about embracing everything that is uniquely and authentically you and learning the tools and techniques to show up in the world just as you are.... 

More tomorrow....

Check out my NEW Website!


SPECIAL OFFER TOMORROW!



No comments:

Post a Comment