Thursday, June 5, 2014

Givers Syndrome - Is that working for You?

Givers Syndrome - Is that working for You?



If it's not... I say let's rethink it and shift your energy in a new direction! Shift your paradigm and the way that you think about giving.

Why do we always try to change our innate personality traits and hang a negative label on them?




I LOVE that I am a Giver! It expresses the feminine energy that is a deep part of who I am. When I suppress that part of me and function primarily from masculine energy in business... I am not balanced


or happy. Do I need boundaries? YES! Do I need to be conscious of who I give to & whether they are takers and never give back? YES!

One of my main messages in everything that I do: consulting, coaching, speaking, & writing is to help each of you learn to accept your innate gifts... AND to learn to see others in a new way so that you can honor and appreciate the people all around you. Once you see yourself clearly and the people in front of you... it will change your world.



Welcome to my V.I.P Day - Part of my work with clients is truly seeing yourself and your gifts. 
When you have clarity around how you are showing up in the world, what your innate gifts are, what brings you satisfaction and joy-- 
and how to leverage them for greater personal & professional success... life changes.





If you are an introvert - let's figure out why that is a positive.
If you are a giver - let's identify how that best serves you.
If you are an extrovert - let's figure out what is working, what isn't & how to soar.

None of these traits are negative. They need to be acknowledged and not put away & hidden. Stop letting the world tell you that you need to be like someone else. I don't want you to be anyone but you! We can all learn to embrace who we are, how we show up and how we can safely & authentically thrive! Take back your personal power!

Let's be REAL!  We all need to get tools, techniques & develop skills to truly sit with any trait so that it fully serves us. There is nothing worse than being self conscious or insecure in business. Even the most talented business person can be bogged down by self doubt. When you embrace who you are... those things fade to the background, allowing you to shine and be successful.

More tomorrow....

Kimberly Reyes
Pathfinder, Lifestyle Curator, Super Connector,Master Networker, Author & Speaker

Kimberly Reyes Lifestyle by Design

Helping you design a life connected to your true North



No comments:

Post a Comment