Thursday, July 4, 2013

Blog Connect: The Ultimate Connection by Design




Okay... Kimberlism... This is my life.

Recently I was headed down to the S. Bay on
19th Ave. in San Francisco. The main artery from the freeway to the Golden Gate Bridge... Rush hour traffic. Packed with cars and people were driving crazy... Well, not sure how... but, I rear ended the woman in front of me. (that's the bad part)

We stopped right there in the road. There was no way to pull off the road. We get out of our cars and she looks at me. Looks at our cars and looks at me again... and then REALLY looks at me. She said, "you know this has happened to me before and it really fucking sucked.... This is your lucky day. I am not worried about my car and you just really need a hug"... She hugged me and I looked back at her and told her that Karma was a beautiful thing... She said that she just knew that I needed a hug and she gave me another one.... She looked at me with her kind eyes and spoke with a very caring voice. There were the two of us on this main road with what I am positive were not so happy commuters, that didn't care about our moment of consciousness and kindness... But, we stood there and hugged like there wasn't another soul around. Two crazy connected women right there in the middle of
19th Ave. She wished me a good day and a happy life... and I did the same to her.  


This is my life. There are so many moments likethese and I am so grateful and appreciate every one of them... This is my life....

Kimberly R Lifestyle by Design 
Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment