Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blog GPS: Designing My Most Important Relationship



Getting back to me... Thinking about which relationship post to start my new blog with, I decided to start with the most important relationship in my life: Me. I am getting back to me. This journey has rarely been a straight path to my end goal. I am always moving forward... but, sometimes I stay on one path longer than I should or veer in a direction that is just a distraction that takes me away from my true calling. Lessons learned, all along the way regardless of where I find myself. I can always find a positive and a lesson to take away from my experiences; even the painful ones.

When there is transition or a shift in energy I sit in silence and look within. The depth of my introspection even surprises me sometimes. As someone that lives so much in the moment... meditation and looking within are intentional. I have to change my hat to live in that space. It has become more natural and second nature over time... it is not instinctual.

Over the last four years you have followed my path to being vulnerable and authentic. There has been four years of pain, loneliness, joy, fun, fulfillment and despair. Boy it was painful to identify that I was feeling despair... You have followed along with my online dating, going out and about, socializing... Finding love and losing it... Sitting in silence and intentional alone time. A sabbatical from dating... Engaging again. Loving and appreciating my friends... Dealing with family issues. Finding me. Figuring out my path and staying on my journey.

My goal continues to be finding a deep intimate loving relationship, deepening my meaningful friendships, following my passions (all of them) and sharing my gifts with others. I am committed to focusing on joy and keeping it in my life.  I refuse to settle for less.




I am ready to have another 
setting intentions and  manifestation party. 
They are so powerful... not to mention a really good time. 





Today know that I am reassessing me.  I am making sure that I am headed in the right direction. I am in a relationship and will share all about how I got there. I decided to do a little back fill since this is a new blog and get people a little caught up with my life-path over the last four years. There will be a few posts stacked so that people can read them or not. You may just skip to now. Options are beautiful.

So, today's post really crosses over to many of my lifestyle paths: Journey Within, Connect Now and Relationship GPS because I am all a part of this journey and it all starts with my relationship with myself.

Kimberly R Lifestyle by Design 
Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment