Friday, July 12, 2013

Blog Journey: Dear Mercury Retrograde.. I Am Sending Myself Flowers Today




Dear Mercury Retrograde,

I am sending myself flowers today. I am acknowledging what I am grateful for, sending myself some kindness, love and nurturing Me.

I am only going to consider this latest flurry of incidents as a hiccup in my road to life. I am pushing forward with the strength of good friends and inner determination to be a success.

Hurdles are in place and I am gliding over them as steadily as possible.

Water in hand in this race and I will not stop. I will press forward. I will succeed in love, life and business.

I could list the chaos that has ensued during this phase of Mercury Retrograde. But, I will not give it a voice or importance. It ends in eight days... But, who's counting?

One definite lesson that I have learned on this Journey Within is to listen to my body, my internal voice, and intuition. We often go through life and instinctively know what others need and how to take care of everyone else. Whether it is as a caretaker, parent, lover or friend; I find that I am keenly aware of other people's needs and desires. It took years and countless hours of sitting still and paying attention in the moment, to not only hear, but to listen to my internal environment. I have leaned to recognize what I need to take care of myself. That wasn't easy to do and it is in times like these, that I continue to be tested.

I am often asked why I focus so much on the positive. I admit that life is not all rainbows and lollipops; hello Mercury retrograde. But, I honestly believe that you can take this Journey Within and Design the Lifestyle that you want. Some promote using your anger and negativity to move further in life. I live what I promote and have for the last 30 years. Anyone can shift their paradigms. You can live the life that you want. You can change your thoughts and emotions. If you focus on something hard enough, it can become reality. I focus on success, happiness and fulfillment. So far it's worked out pretty well for me.

When was the last time you sent yourself flowers? Today may need to be the day to start...

Kimberly R Lifestyle by Design 
Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment