Friday, October 18, 2013

BLOG GPS: I am Ready.... it's all transforming



I was chatting yesterday with coach extraordinaire Michael Tertes about many topics - one being why I want to end my relationship blog... My business reason over lapped with my personal perspective... Like so often happens with me...

I really feel like I have done the work. I finally feel settled and ready. I set my intentions, manifested my desires, worked on my personal barriers, gained clarity regarding the process and my value... I am sitting still. I am at peace. I am confident. I am calm... I know that the person that I am meant to be with is in my life. There isn't clarity about who that is...but, I am open and at peace with the process....

I haven't been on a dating website in a looong time. I haven't been dating or going out.... I am sitting still. People have wandered into my space that didn't belong, but they didn't stick for long. I am ready.

Michael told me about a Jewish theory that resonated with me...

"bashert," a word meaning fate or destiny. The word "bashert" can be used to refer to any kind of fortuitous good match, such as finding the perfect job or the perfect house, but it is usually used to refer to one's soul mate.

Michael expressed it as a state of sitting still to wait for your beloved. That was a "hit" for me... It resonated....

When you need a professional breakthrough and want someone to find your block... Michael is a good choice for you.... ALL of my stuff overlaps... but, the value that is clarity is priceless and Michael can bring that for you... What is holding you back from really moving forward in your professional success? Check him out!


The relationship blog isn't ending... it is transforming... just like me. It will be combined with my other blogs!


thank you for your support!








Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment