Friday, October 4, 2013

Blog Journey: Guest Blogger


We are all on a personal journey and part of mine is highlighting and celebrating the 
shift and movement of other women. 

Today's Guest Blogger is Tara Christina and she is definitely moving in the right direction.

Please visit her blog and check out the variety of topics as you scroll through.. 


Feel free to leave comments here and on Tara's Blog. 


I do plan on having other guest bloggers as I continue on. I hope to collaborate and always show you something new and authentic... 


Here is a lovely post that Tara made after attending a workshop that My Mastermind Team

 The Mastermind Power of 3

During the weekend of September 14 and 15 of 2013, I experienced one of the most profound weekends of my life. I was invited to participate in a Mastermind Weekend with 3 Powerhouse women who have named themselves “Mastermind The Power of 3.” I had no idea to what I was getting myself into and I’m extremely grateful that I said yes.  I would like to introduce to you the three women who I affectionately named “Mastermind Angels,” about half-way through the weekend. Before I do that I would like to share an excerpt from my journal that weekend.
“This is truly a Million Dollar Weekend. These three are like a perfect symphonic melody. ‘Mastermind The Power of 3,’ Mastermind Angels who creatively support the business woman in Birthing her Dreams into a Reality. I heard this was a $20,000 weekend. I would honestly quadruple that. What they offer individually as well as a team is of Extreme Value. Bonus, I got to connect with some really sincere, Powerful Business Professionals who not only added Value to my life, but to the Universe as well.”
photo (15)

Branding Expert, Joie Gharrity of No. 113 Branding; http://113branding.com. Joie will not only see you through the creative process of finding your Unique Brand but she will make sure you find out who you are, who you want to be and how you want to show up in the world, combine it and put it in a brand that is perfectly tailored to you and the clients you desire to serve.
Kimberly Reyes of Kimberly R. Lifestyle by Design; http://kimberlyrlifestylebydesign.blogspot.com. Kimberly can no doubt look at you, your information and devise a Lifestyle plan that compliments you and how you want to present yourself in business and life. So whether you need support in Networking, Home or Lifestyle Design, this is the Lady for you.
Entrepreneur Business Consultant, Patricia Haddock of The Successful Professional; www.phaddock.com.  Patricia is a Powerhouse Strategy Expert who has an amazing knack to look at you and what you are doing, compliment what’s working and support you in turning around what’s not. She as a no-nonsense approach that can and will lead you to expand your reach to the type of clients who will want to work with you. You will not only be able to help them, but achieve an increase in income at the same time.
Three amazing women with 3 very different talents all combined into 1 Powerhouse Team with an indescribable amount of talent. If you haven’t already heard of them you might want to look them up. All I have to say is WOW and Thank you!
Blessings
TaraChristina
Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment