Tuesday, October 8, 2013

BLOG GPS: LOVE Today....



Relationships... Today ~ many relationships are in play... But, today's blog is all about the Love Life.

I am sitting in this very calm space. I was trying to describe it to a friend yesterday. It is a knowing of my future and a comfort acknowledging the journey to get here.

I have had to experience the things that I have in the last 4 1/2 years to appreciate what is coming into my life next.... I have learned lessons from them all.

There was the:

  • man that taught me how to end a relationship with dignity and respect.
  • man that taught me that it was okay to ask for help.
  • man that was so needed to please, that he was not a whole person.
  • man that was my friend, lover, love, friend.
  • man that we connected on an intense energetic level. Strong physical energetic bond. People could see sparks when we were close together. The man that broke my heart.
  • man that showed me that I needed to learn to be patient.
  • man that showed me incredible kindness, but was not available.







My heart is more than healed. It is full and thriving and loving in ways that it never has before. I am filled with such love in my life. It surrounds me and is filling all areas of my life. 

My journey has only shown me what I want and what I don't. What I value and respect and what I don't.

I am embracing the future and ready for the beautiful gifts in store for me <3






I would love for you to share where you sit today. 
What are your dreams, wants and desires? Are you ready for LOVE or maybe you have already found the love of your life?


Let's inspire each other!

Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment