Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Random thoughts: I have them all of the time :-)

Random thoughts... 

1. I broke up with my boyfriend and feel more relief than sadness... hmmmm.... telling and it's been a week. He doesn't reach out. Okay...Not really the safe space that I am looking for...

2.Seems that the men in my life love me regardless of my weight. It does appear that that is my issue more than theirs...

3. I normally would have the F*** you attitude and be dating some one else before he makes it to the other side of town... I have no urge.. I am more focused on my buiness and girl friends. I have always had that... it's just different now. 

4. # 4 is the most important and life changing... The women in my life have supported me from every side and every angel... I have women reaching out from near and far... You know who you are  I have no desire but to follow through and fulfill this dream.... I have NEVER had anyone man or woman that supported me so fully, wanted me to succeed and would never let me fall like I have now. i am surrounded with such strength and love and authentic support... I am completely blessed and as much as I want love... for the the first time in my life... it's not the most important thing... Completely a first. I have been filled and fed in another way...  That 's my journey... 

I just realized... this... just now....

No comments:

Post a Comment