Saturday, September 21, 2013

Blog Journey: Why this All Started & Why I continue....

My goodness... My journey is just that: My Journey. My blogs were started to create an authentic place for women to share the things that we have kept hidden for years... I share from an open, authentic and completely vulnerable place (which is not an easy place to sit). 

I share my journey, my experiences and I talk about the things that others can't or won't. It is my desire to demystify these life experiences... It is only then can we help each other from one stage of life to the next with grace and ease...

My mistakes and choices may not be yours, but the consequences of my actions may help someone in the future. I never sit in judgement. I wish that you would feel safe to share your journey as well... It is only when that dialogue starts that we truly help each other with deep varied experiences. I don't judge you for being in relationship with a married man. We all have scripts to play out in life. What is right for me.... may have extenuating circumstances for you.

The messages that I get thanking me for openly talking about things, women sharing their stories and connecting are many. It is not easy to sit in this space of vulnerability. I continue to do so with the knowledge that it helps some and possibly many. I know that I am sparking the right conversations when I get a little hate mail... I will continue to be me. 100% me all of the time without external editing - authentic and open. I will post about it all... No matter what...



My thoughts, My Experiences... Always me...

No comments:

Post a Comment