Thursday, September 26, 2013

Blog Connect: LOVE is More Powerful than Fear or Hate....



Thursday's are all about Connecting...

I am here to tell you that when you decide to show up and be your true authentic self, that people will show up in droves to support you. The love that is showered on me since I decided to take this journey has been overwhelming at times. Most days it is just pure joy, warmth, love and support. When we decide to let go of the fear that only serves as a barrier, the gifts come in.

I was walking and connecting with a colleague/friend a while ago, and I was talking about the wall that I built when I was younger to protect myself. She asked what the wall looked like, and I told her that it was definitely brick, tall and thick. She said, "How is it serving you now?" That really struck me... It was keeping the people out that I wanted to connect with in a deeper way. It wasn't protecting me anymore. It was hurting me and making me have to work 10X harder to connect with people and create the deep intimate relationships that I wanted in my life. We did some visualizations, meditations and did some other work to break that wall and put other protection tools in place that served me better.

Fear is not your friend. I know a lot of coaches are going to send me hate mail... In my opinion fear and anger are not your long term friends. They are deceptive and destructive. They may serve you in the moment... But, I think those occasions are rare and if you are living in a place where you are constantly tapping into fear and anger... My loving hope for you is that you find a way to move past that and find a healthier way to move forward. Love is ultimately a strong emotion and people respond more favorably to LOVE.

I am moving forward on my journey and LOVE is coming to me from all directions. Powerful, Authentic http://kimberlyrlifestylebydesign.blogspot.com/p/networking.html are being made constantly. My life is beautiful and blessed.

I am proof that thing change when you learn to shift your paradigms....

Join me tonight or listen to the playback of this radio show... About...

Get Your Prance On Ladies!!!

Lisa Lamont

Lisa Lamont

 
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lisalamont/2013/09/27/get-your-prance-on-ladies#.UkSfHcB-FiE.facebook

Join me tonight for a a heartfelt chat with radio host and woman extraordinaire Lisa Lamont founder of the Prancing Kittens! We are going to chat about not prejudging people before you get a chance to connect and really know who they are... You may be missing out...

Overlapping from my current blog and my most popular speaking topic: Don’t Judge a Book by its Cover ... Learn to Open Your Eyes to Unimagined Possibilities

Do you know the biggest networking and client mistake that you could possibly make? No...it's not being shy. Some would say it is making assumptions about people solely on their appearance. Making judgments about your client, customer or contacts maybe costing you money, relationships and more!
Thanks for the LOVE and SUPPORT!

Designing a life with grace and ease 

No comments:

Post a Comment