Monday, September 9, 2013

NETWORKING TIP #11 OF 100




What I have figured out is that I don’t think of Networking like anyone else. I am okay with that, there are very few things I do like anyone else. But, the next 100 days of Networking tips were born out of my hope that others could see Networking in a whole new way, too.


TIP #11 Dress to impress. You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression and even though it is possible to change someone’s opinion of you… It may take time and effort. I don’t wear makeup all of the time. I think of it like a uniform. You may not need/wear makeup. What is it that represents your uniform: a tie, a collared shirt with a logo, a suit? It may be something different for everyone. Be neat and tidy – particularly if you are driving around in a vehicle that has your company name or logo on it. You represent your brand 24/7. How are you representing your brand?

Putting on that “uniform” shifts your brain into business and networking mode. It’s a tool too!

Do you spend way too much time and money trying to figure out which Networking Group is for you and how to maneuver in that space once you find one? Do you want age-appropriate groups and can’t find one?

Stop going to events that cost money and deliver no results. My Personal and Professional Networking Programs and Consulting Services will save you time and money. Let me research the groups with the “right fit” for the results you want.


Never miss one of my tips, tools, and techniques.
Sign up for email notifications for new posts are made at
http://kimberlyrlifestylebydesign.blogspot.com/. When you sign up (on the right side of the post), I will send a free Goody to you, too!

Follow me and create the lifestyle you want:



© 2013 Kimberly Reyes all rights reserved (408) 250-9554

No comments:

Post a Comment